Job Title:: Desktop support
An expert-level understanding of hardware and software PC
• Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in diagnosing complex problems with computer hardware and software with ability to apply solutions to the problems.
• Experience in dealing with anti-virus, anti-spam, wireless communication, mobile devices, and security in the information technology field.
• Solid knowledge of data communication and networking internet protocols, such as TCP/IP, Ethernet and Serial interface standards, Change Management, and Active Directory.
• Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Strong ability to quickly and independently master new technology, then provide support and consultation on usage of new technologies.
• Strong custom (1.) Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution)
On – call Escalation
Process adherence & Security compliance
Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
KB preparation and review, Knowlegde sharing & documentation
Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capicity / Architectural Management
SLA compliance for tickets
Training / Mentoring
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Lead
11180 State Bridge Road, Suite 302 , Alpharetta, GA 30022
Direct Number: +1 678-720-3170