One of our client is Seeking for a talented and experienced Java Developer to work in a in a Financial Domain . The ideal candidate must have 7+ years development experiences, must be a self-starter and have good communication skills to work with a wide range of people
Mandatory skills : Core java, multithreading , collections Hibernate , spring
Tile : Java Developer
Location : Columbus , OH
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required for the position :
- At least 8 + years of Core Java, J2EE experience
- 3 + years working experience in Hibernate, Spring
- Hands on experience in Core Java with multithreading and collections .
- Core Java and open source application frameworks such as the Spring Framework and one or more front end-technologies
- Experience in Development tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Subversion, Crucible, and JIRA
- Experience in One or more web containers such as Tomcat
- Hand on experience in LINUX and Eclipse
- Experience in database, SQL, and Stored Procedure skills working knowledge of with several databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2)
- Understands all detailed technical programming .
- Understands business process end to end.
- Experience designing and developing real-time, event-driven systems and service-oriented architectures.
- Experience in tier 2 or 3 production and operational support
- Experience designing and developing search technologies and caching frameworks.
- Strong Enterprise Level experience is needed.
- Prior Financial services industry experience is highly desirable
Thanks & Regards,
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc
Follow us on Twitter for the Hottest Jobs: @VDart_Jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)