Title: Senior MS SQL DBA
Location: Latham, NY / Los Angeles, CA / Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration : 6 Months Contract
• 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring, tuning and managing the various recent versions of SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008).
• Database design skills are required, as well as database support in performance tuning, database troubleshooting, RDBMS patching, and locks detection.
• Working experience on SSRS, SSAS services
• Working and administering of Windows and T-SQL and shell scripting.
• Experience performing needs assessment, database planning, design, application testing and integration, production cutover, change management and 24×7 support as needed.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
• Knowledge of operating interrelationships between database, business applications and operating systems.
• Experience data modelling using a tool such as Erwin is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc
Follow us on Twitter for the Hottest Jobs: @VDart_Jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)