Title: Network Engineer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration : 3-6 Months Contract to Hire
• At least 5 years of experience with installation/support F5 GTM 9.x, 11.x versions and making sure to follow our NBC documentation/standards.
• At least 3 year of experience with installation/support F5 LTM 9.x, 10.x, 11.x
• Some hands on experience with installation/support of F5 GTM/LTM 11.x
• Should have Strong Network and Security skills
· Able to coordinate the F5 GTM build tasks with Application team and Network team
· Maintaining and suggesting upgrades, implementing the Solutions if required as suggested by Vendor F5
· Taking TCP dump, analyzing Dumps
· F5 LTM and GTM configuration, testing, troubleshooting, documentation Performance of typical operational tasks; issue investigation, ticketing, workflow, protocols, ports, Excellent follow up skills and internal customer communications, Excellent problem solving background.
· Thorough understanding of large scale network environments. Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
· Process oriented individual with strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills. Excellent, detailed writing skills. Well-developed negotiation skills. Ability to build consensus.
· Strong interpersonal skills Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
· Desired Certifications: F5 Big-IP Certification, CCNA
Thanks & Regards,
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc
Follow us on Twitter for the Hottest Jobs: @VDart_Jobs
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)