Position : Data Analyst
Location : Chesterbrook, PA
Duration : 6 months
The Data Analyst is a member of the End User Computing Transformation Program with overall responsibility for designing, developing, documenting and managing the operational database that support program processes and decisions. It entails information about users, devices, applications, application usage, and beyond.
1. Develop requirements, design, build and test the database solution.
2. Design, develop, document and test data integration processes (ETL) that integrate data from multiple sources into the database.
3. Develop reporting requirements, design, build, test and deploy reports to include:
a. Generate release sets and deployment using rules established by the engineering team.
b. Status reports on Application Transformation processes.
c. Status of deployment by group and user.
d. Deployment schedule.
4. Work with the Application Transformation Leads to maintain the database in support of application rationalization, testing and remediation.
5. Ensure that the database is reliable and protected against failures.
6. Develop, organize and maintain standard operational procedures.
7. Be part of the team, generate ideas, and communicate with various constituencies that are involved with the program.
Business & Technical Skills/Requirements Qualifications
1. 3 + years developing with T-SQL.
2. 2+ years implementing integration services using SSIS.
3. Development of forms using Microsoft Access including Visual Basic programming for building front-end for linked SQL Server tables.
4. Knowledge of SSAS is a plus.
5. 3+ years of data modeling experience.
6. Communication and team work experience.
Phone: 678-720-3170 (D)